Do you need to know how Ferona complies with some basic legislative requirements? This section contains relevant information for the following legislative topics that we follow:
- Commercial Terms and Conditions with basic obligations for Ferona and the buyer,
- compliance with requirements of Act No 22/1997 on technical product requirements (conformity assessment) and relevant government regulations, i.e. Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (CPR),
- possible approaches to providing proof of origin of goods,
- compliance with legislation on packaging and Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council(REACH),
- on the reverse charge procedure and electronic sales records,
- privacy of sidings operated by Ferona,
- the GDPR (Declaration of personal data protection, information for customers and suppliers on processing of personal information).
In Frequently Asked Questions you will obtain answers to the most frequent questions concerning conformity assessment, origin of goods, packaging, and restriction of some hazardous substances.